Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Thanking God for life

This morning i sit here and look out my window. The sky is gray, the rain is gently falling, and i got tea on the stove brewing! Such a beautiful, mysterious day! I love rain... But let me add in moderation! Because i LOVE the sun as well and to many rainy days can make one blue after awhile. But today i like it. Fits my mood! Not that i feel gray no not at all. But a perfect day to sit and read and think about the happenings of the past few days. My boyfriend ended up in the hospital on Saturday afternoon. I don't understand all the medical words and terms, but he got poison on his hand about a week ago and it got infected and somehow, something, yeah went wrong. I never before had such a helpless feeling come over me. When i got the call Saturday eve. that he went in i felt a million miles away. Not knowing what is wrong or if he is gonna die... And having no way of getting to him fast. God he is yours! I had to let go! I feel God has brought it to me to teach me something. Not sure what all yet but i feel it has reason. Cause nothing happens with out reason. But i am rejoicing!! He is still alive and feeling much better. Thank you God! 
I noticed i never mentioned his name in my previous post... :) you might be curious who this man is!!
Dervin Seibel from Pickens South Carolina
Now to my cup of tea! It is calling my name!

No comments:

Post a Comment