Friday, October 8, 2010

Welcome!

Well not sure what i am getting myself into here...
but here goes...
The reason i have decided to start this blog is: so my many friends and i guess whoever out there, wants to know what is happening in my world! 
November starts a journey of journeys... hmmm is that what i want to call it? Yeah i guess it is! I have a 2 week canoe trip planned with my youth girls the first of November. Then i plan to take a trip to India to visit my sister who is living there. My cousin Al plans to go with me!! We plan to stay for 3 1/2 weeks and then i come home and am home for 2 weeks and then i head off to Heritage Bible School to be Dean of women for 6 weeks! ahhhh crazy schedule yet fun life!! 
So you can pray that i stay sane in all of this. I was wondering the other day if i am crazy to be so busy and wondering if my mind can handle all this stuff and God brought the verse to me : Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace whose mind is stayed on thee!! WOW how true... when my thoughts and mind is stayed on Christ i am not overwhelmed by life!

2 comments:

  1. This is soooooo awesome! You are joining me in the blog world. Love it. I love the background color!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lydia.......I will definitely be looking for updates on this post the next several months. You already know I'm going to miss you dreadfully. But, I'm glad you get to this stuff. You will be in my thoughts nd prayers continually! Love you much, marty

    ReplyDelete